Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Wednesday, August 03, 2005
The Road To Convo
My convocation ceremony is just around the corner. It is sad to go for convo, yet at the same time, I was anticipating for it. Sad? If I’m still schooling, I can still hang out with my good buddies and to be able to unconsciously put my splatter vision skill to use ie looking at ppl cute guys around clc. Juz joking, I dun think I look at them much too, really. I dun really care actually. Looking forward? I can meet my Alpha groupmates who have gone to Cyber....particularly Mieza. It’s gonna be a great reunion man. Plus convo is supposed to be a day of joy, celebrating your completion of studies in the university. So 80% of the day should be an enjoyable one.

Kebaya will not be possible coz it takes time to tailor. Damn..should have thought of that much earlier. But hey nevermind, I will go for something else..hehe. One of my last sem’s lecturer said that it’s a once in a life time event and if what you gonna wear will cost you RM200-RM300, go for it. Fuiyoh! Oh yeah, she recommended songket. She said there was a gal who wore that last convo and looked the best. Hmm…I wonder if anybody would suggest juz bikini or wear nothing at all inside afterall it will all be hidden under the robe haha. Siao! You can ask them to remove their robe if you wan to. But stay that away from me man haha coz you can bet I will definitely wear full piece clothing inside :) Okla....I’ll be generous. I think I’m able to remove that one thing as well as posing for you if you want, ok. Satisfy? But juz for your info, there’s nothing special to see, expect no hons on my head. Unless you wanna check out my hair roots wahahaha….rite, enuf crap.

Oh yeah, touching on hair, for your info, I did rebonding (straightening) to my hair weeks ago, only the bottom half. It costs me almost RM100. But you can only tell by looking at the last few inch of my hair ;p I will upload some before and after photos comparing the difference later.

Aiks…why is the convo held in August, juz after 4 months since finals? If only it’s half a year to one year later, I’d have most probably started working then bought a digicam adi and asked my parents to live cam me walk onto stage receiving my e-scroll...that one special moment. Damn! Oh yeah, if anybody happens to see me on stage, thru the tv outside the hall, cam it for me, will ya? :p Sounds like a desperado hahaha. But one thing for sure, I can record it in my own head and store it in my long term memory :) Must be a wonderful one…

Anyway, you know what is important during one’s convo? It is to see your family members, close frens attending it, eventhough they could only wait for you outside the hall, agree? Gotta start inviting and inform my frens about the date and time of my convo as soon as possible. Personally, the presence of close frens at the convo means a lot to me. I dun care that much if not-so-close fren could not turn up or lazy to show up, frankly I would not care-less. Of coz if they are able to make it, it'd be perfect case and it would definitely add joy to my day.

To 'My Careless Whisper' readers whom I know of, I hereby cordially invite you to my convo. You know who you are. I hope to see you ppl there, trust me you'll make my day :)

Oh btw, juz found out that a fren won't be able to come for any of the convo days. Though I dunno what's in KL that he could not make it here, it's juz a sad thing to hear. Let me guess…PC fair? Utar's fren's convo? Hmm…well, he is one of the members in the GBS gang I use to hang out with, I would surely hope all of them turn up. Hahaha…my 1st bad luck huh? Anyway, u others better come man (I hope this doesn't sound like forcing and too demanding hehe)…so if possible, dun let ur absence be my 2nd bad luck ok ;p

I have been to 2 photo studios today to ask about the graduation photo taking thing. First is the place bridal shop I took my prom photo at...Classic. The second is Kacey Bridal. Both offer photo taking package that costs around RM180 plus, and there'll be around 6 posses per package. I reckon I do not need that many poses, in fact I juz need like 2...a personal one and a family one and that's all. Therefore, I'm going for the poses, instead of the package. It's RM25 per pose with three 4R-sized photos given. Might do the enlargement later on.

I've contacted some of my Cyberian frens and I can't wait to meet them at the rehearsal, which will be on Friday morning :) I'll be going on Saturday as well for FOM's and FCM's. And Sunday would be my turn then hehe. Mine will be the morning session, I suppose it will start at 9am or 10am and ends at about 12pm or 1pm? So for those who are coming back from Seremban, KL to see me graduate, haha you may want to depart at 10am and make it to Dewan Seri Negeri at 1pm? Hahahaha okla, I'll wait for you ppl there as long as I can if you’re coming ok? Juz inform me.

Joanna’s coming down tomorrow, another job interview tomorrow…wish me luck in my job interview :) See you all at the convo!!

Sorry cant make it to ur convo. I'll be going for the PC Fair. Anyway, havent seen u online lately la. Where have u been man?  

_____________________

That PC fair is Pikom one rite? Eh MP also got la on the 12-14 August...Kenot buy in Malacca meh you?  

_____________________

Malacca one kecik only. Not much variety as in kl. Anyway, Utar's convo this weekend also ar?  

_____________________

Yeah Utar also..that's why my best fren cant attend mine n i cant attend hers...damn!

"havent seen u online lately la"
-Blog about it later  

_____________________

Post a Comment